Employment Opportunities at the STAR School
The STAR School is a dynamic, award-winning Pre-K through 8th Grade Public Charter School that serves primarily Native American students near Flagstaff and Leupp, AZ.
STAR School is currently seeking:
- Bus Drivers (multiple openings)
- Lead Teacher – 4th/5th Multi-Age Classroom
- Middle School Math Teacher
- Reading & Math Interventionist / Specialist
- Special Education Coordinator / Teacher
- Teacher Assistant
- P.E. Teacher (Part Time)
- Accounting/Business Manager
Email a Letter of Interest and Resume to the STAR School: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the position to which you are applying in the subject line.
Complete an application (available from the STAR School Front Office @ 145 Leupp Rd. Flagstaff, AZ 86004)
Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. Positions are open until filled.
We offer: Competitive Salary; Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits; 401(k) Retirement plan; paid sick and personal leave, and paid federal holidays; free breakfast and lunch for all students and employees.